Live Jacksonville Classes
- $20 Course Fee - No Hidden Fees
- Fun & Easy Class
- Same Day Registrations
Select a question below to view answers.
4 Hour Traffic School Online Course
- How much will this Florida LIVE Traffic School course cost?
- Only $20.00 (no other charges!), total. We also gurantee the lowest prices!
- How do I register for the Florida LIVE Traffic School course?
- You may register online here or a contact a Traffic School Florida representative at 800 732 4135. Our hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. EST.
- How does this 4-hour Florida LIVE Traffic School work?
- The 4-hour Florida LIVE Traffic School course is an instructor led course with several videos shown throughout the class. There is a 10 minute break given each hour and the class moves at a brisk pace to keep interest up. The instructor will provide interesting information regarding traffic safety and the safe operation of a motor vehicle. All pre-registered students will receive a Certificate of Completion at the end of each class.
- When and how will I reveive my Certificate of Completion?
- All pre-registered student will receive a Certificate of Completion at the end of each class. Those registering at the class location the night of class will receive their Certificate of Completion emailed or via first class mail.
- Is this LIVE Traffic School course Florida State Certified?
- Yes, all of the courses we provide are accepted in and certified with the State of Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles.
- How can I pay for the Florida LIVE Traffic School course?
You may pay with any major Credit Card or with a bank/debit card that has a Credit Card logo on it. You may also pay at the night of class with a money order. You may pay with any major Credit Card or with a bank/debit card that has a CreditCard logo on it. You may also mail a Money Order for $24.95 to:
GO Driving School, Inc.
P.O. Box 1147
Sanford, FL 32772-1147
- How can I be sure my credit card information will be safe?
- Traffic School Florida utilizes the most secure technology available, SSL (Secure Socket Layer) transactions with VeriSign and Thawte, to ensure that all of your information (including your credit card information) is safe.
- How can I receive directions to the class?
- Call the phone number listed for the Class Location you have registered for. You will also have the ability to create a map to the class.
- If I miss the class can I reschedule?
- Yes, call 904 562 8411 to reschedule with the Jacksonville Office AND importantly there is no cost to reschedule!